Your personal information will be collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
- to best tailor Content and resources according to your preferences.
- to respond to your request or questions when you contact us.
- to send to you other information – such as Adecco upcoming events or newsletters – that may be of interest to you.
- to help us create, publish, and improve Content most relevant to you.
- to ensure that the Content provided through the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
- to further develop and improve the Website and systems to better serve you.
Our use of your information as described above is permitted by applicable data protection law because it is:
- necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing the purposes set out above (i.e. purposes a) to g)), and such interests in each case not being overridden by your privacy interests;
- in some cases, necessary to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities, such as disclosures to authorities, regulators or government bodies; or
- in some cases, necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest and, when we use special categories of personal information, necessary for establishing. exercising or defending legal claims or where the processing relates to personal information manifestly in the public domain;
- in limited circumstances, processed with your consent which we obtain from you from time to time, such as when you opt-in to receive marketing communications and news via email.
We do not make any automated decisions solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
We will keep your information for the longer of the period required in order to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities. Typically, this is for two years.
Notice this Website includes links to other websites operated by third parties even to our affiliates’ websites. For your information, these sites may have and indicated a different and applicable retention period. The retention periods of your personal information depend on the respective purpose the data are processed for and the respective site such personal information are processed in. Typically the retention period will depend on for as long as (i) necessary for the respective purpose, (ii) necessary to carry out business relationship with you, (iii) you have consented to, and/or (iv) required by applicable statutory retention laws.
Consequently we suggest you check the websites of any such third parties and their privacy policies for more information about their privacy statements and how they manage your privacy